Organize a one-day pilgrimage: what should I do?
1. Fill in the registration form. This information helps us to welcome you. Please fill in this document legibly and completely!
2. Send us your registration at least 4 weeks before the date of your pilgrimage, even though you do not know the number of participants yet.
3. Wait for our answer. You will receive a written confirmation from the Sanctuary. You will receive a “pastoral record” along with the letter. It can help you to prepare the offices. This file includes:
– prayers, readings and suggestions for the universal prayer of a dedicated Mass to the Virgin of the Poor;
– prayers, readings and suggestions for the universal prayer of a Mass in connection with the theme of the year.
If your group is accompanied by a priest, you pass on this file preferably to the priest, or to the person who deals with pastoral care.
4. Please arrive in Banneux half an hour before your first activity. This help you go calmly on the sites.